2015년 10월 28일 수요일

[Masanhappo-Gu/Delicious Places] Poongnyun Fresh Fish Restaurant


Poongnyun Fresh Fish Restaurant






There are a lot of sliced raw fish restaurants in Masan fish market.

Amongst them, I would like to introduce 'Poongnyun Fresh Fish Restaurant'.






 01 Visiting Brief
 
There was a restaurant famous for king crab and fresh fish in Masan fish market.




​
This was the place.
 It was already well known on the internet.



 


 Even though there were available tables in the restaurant, we decided to get a take-away.
​
​
 Sliced raw fish was always expensive.
 But haggling in market places was always fun.
 We haggled for some extras and the shops wouldn't mind to giveaway.
That was a part of fun.
​

​
 



 
 Fresh fishes they served were caught in domestic sea. haha~

​




02 Tasting
 

 
I got rockfish takeaway!
 It had rather hard texture due to its freshness and was refreshingly tasty.
​
I also had a pack of gizzard shad that is most tasty in the autumn.
 However, due to a 'Gizzard shad' festival, gizzard shad were in short supply.

But, I somehow managed to purchase a small portion.
Once tasted, I understood why it was so popular in the autumn.
 The restaurant owner said that gizzard shad were much tastier when grilled than served as sliced raw fish.
 There was a saying that the taste of autumn gizzard shad was so good, it could even convince a runaway daughter-in-law to come home. Hahahahaha~
 Personally, I prefer flatfish to rockfish.


 
 

The fins of flatfish are my all time favorite!
 Its delicate flavor can't be matched.
I also got some sea cucumber, but they were not prepared properly.

​
 
Hence, I trimmed and prepared by myself.
A bit troublesome though…
 This sea cucumber had very interesting texture to chew. :-)
 
​
Put them all together, they were quite a lot.
 But they wouldn't last long, would they? hahahaha~
 I may try king crab when come around next time! 




03  Restaurant information 




Address
Gyeongsangnam-do, Changwon, Masanhappo-gu, Namseong-dong 221-24
Opening hours
 from 9am to 9pm
Tel

055-244-4959

Popular menu
Sliced raw fish. King crab
Price range
from 40,000KRW
Ratings
★★★★☆
Cheap, simple and friendly place


​
​
04  go to get there​


​​
You will see many fresh fish diners in the small alleys in Masan fish market. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기