2015년 10월 28일 수요일

[Masanhappo-Gu/Delicious Places]Dotseom Jajangmyeon (black bean sauce noodles)



Dotseom Jajangmyeon
(black bean sauce noodles)


​

Got hungry after exploring an island that is bigger than you might have imagined?
 I present the one and only restaurant in Dotseom.


 

 
01  Visiting brief
 ​
The island was bigger than I imagined and it had a lot to explore!
This was a perfect diner for you, if you didn't feed yourself properly before coming in.


 
​
The diner was on the third floor of the above building.



​
​
The diner offered outdoor seats only.
 What if it rained…
Yep, it was raining when we visited.
 There was a parasol so that we didn't get wet.

 

02  Tasting


 
I ordered Jajangmyeon, priced at 4,000KRW.
But it wasn't bad at all I should say! 
​


 
And I had a plate of Pajeon (scallion pancake), priced at 10,000KRW. 
 Seafood was sprinkled on top of the Pajeon.
 I wouldn't say the dishes were value for money, but it was not that bad considering the diner was an only place to eat on the island.

​
 
​
I give you a still cut of the dishes' image.
The portions were generous.
 Generally, I don't expect decent diners in a tourist spot where, typically, the portions are small and food are over priced.
 But this one was not bad!
​

​
It looked delicious when mixed the source with the noodles together.
 The best part was it tasted good!





03  Restaurant information






Address
Gyeongsangnam-do, Changwon,Masanhappo-gu, Wolpo-dong, Masan Port Passenger Terminal
Opening hours
09:00 ~ 18:00
Tel055-225-7034 (Dotseom)
Popular menu
 Jajangmyeon
Price range
4,000~10,000KRW
 Ratings★★★
One and only diner on the island!

​
04 How to get there


​
When got off Dotseom ferry, make a left turn.
 You will see an avian shop. The diner is placed on the third floor at the same building. 
 Please contact Dotseom marine park on 055-225-7034, if you need to contact the diner.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기