2015년 10월 26일 월요일

[Jinhae-gu//Attraction] Korea Naval Academy

Korea Naval Academy

The pride and honor of Jinhae
The ‘sea’ from yuk-hae-gong (land, sea, and air).
I introduce the Korea Naval Academy

01 Visitor’s Report



Tada! The beautiful scenery where you can see the ocean in one sight! 
Where do you think this is?


This is the vacation house of the former president Lee Seungman
Isn’t it interesting to see the vacation house inside the Naval Academy?
This fact, which I newly learned, was interesting for me 
I was not able to take many pictures of the Jinhae naval port due to security issues,
however, there were more monuments and attractions than I expected.


This is a view of the vacation house!

Shall we look in closer?


In front is the guide, who was very kind
when explaining and providing information!
This place is said to have been used for banquets and for meetings as well J

It was an honor to be able to step in this place with my own feet!


This is an actual Turtle Ship inside the Korea Naval Academy!
The Turtle Ship was under restoration during my visit,
and I felt sorry that I could not see the Turtle Ship at a closer distance!


This is a museum within the Naval Academy!
Shall we look around together ?!

This is Jinhae Naval Station, which gives off its former traces J


It was not difficult to see visitors touring around, with reverence


I could feel dignity from the flags.
I felt proud of the Republic of Korea!//



The guide is explaining
the important naval battles during the Japanese Invasion of Korea in 1591


This is the flag of Admiral Jae-yeon Eo, which is exhibited at the entrance and exit of the museum!
Many people will know that the flag was once taken during the Invasion of Korea by Three U.S. Warships in 1871 and recovered afterwards.
My heart swelled with emotion by actually seeing the flag with my own eyes.
I recommend that you see the flag with your own eyes when you visit the museum J


The harmony of the blue sky and cool sea,
is what Korea should be proud of. 

02. Information on Facilities


The security check is thorough at the Korea Naval Academy,
and because freely entering the place was not allowed due to security issues, I had to take this picture from inside the car.

(This was a place where we were allowed to take pictures!)

*Pictures cannot be taken at places not allowed.

3. General Infomation 


Address : Ineui-dong, Jinhae-gu, Changwon-si, Gyeongsangnamdo
 How to Use: Those wishing to visit the museum of the Korea Naval Academy
may use the ‘visit process’ available by clicking on ‘Visit and Tour’
after accessing the internet website of the school (www.navy.ac.kr).
 Open Hours: Everyday at 09:00-16:30
 January 1st, Seolnal, Chuseok holiday, Mondays (closed days)
 Restroom: O
 Fee Information: Free
 Stars and One-line Comment: ★★★★★
 I think that all Koreans should visit. 

04. Directions

You can visit by referring to the above map.



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기