2015년 10월 28일 수요일

[Masanhoewon-gu / Delicious places] 'Bab'


'Bab'


When you miss home cooking, I recommend this place!
 I give you 'Bab'!


01 

01 Visiting brief

This place is one of the best in Hapseongdong!
 It is not a bluff.
 Shall we get in?

It opens 11am and closes ..hmm..up to the owner! :-) 

They close on the second and fourth Tuesdays of every month.
Shall we explore?


I could see a number of cookery certificates at the door area. hahaha
 They seemed promising.



Koreans can't live without a bowl of rice.
 Let's keep health with a bowl of rice. :-) 

 


As the diner is located in an alley, I assumed the place would be small.
 But inside was rather spacious.





The kitchen was an open plan.





Their signature dishes were Korean style dinner and grilled BBQ. 
 Duruchigi, Korean bouillabaisse, was another popular menu.
 I will try it next time.
 They offer only a few menus and it sounds more promising.

 That was especially appealing option to a person like me who can never decide.


Today's menu was the 'grilled BBQ', 
which I found out after finished mine.



02  Tasting

The table setting was neat and pleasantful.

 We ordered kimchi stew, bean paste stew, and soft bean curd stew.

Side dishes were the same.





We got our stews.
First of all, we took pictures.


Boiling bean curd stew was so soft and yummy.
 But my favorite was bean paste stew.




 It had plentiful seafood and was delicious.
 It is strongly recommended!



The last one was kimchi stew.
 A bit disappointed as there were no meats, but still very yummy.

Wow, I have eaten my bowl of rice in a twinkling moment!
 The stews were so gooooood so that I hardly ate any other side dishes!
 I know that I shouldn't be picky for the sake of my health




Instant coffee was offered for free.







03  Restaurant Information



Address
Gyeongsangnam-do, Changwon, MasanHoiwon-gu, 3.15 Street 740-1
Opening hours
Serves breakfast 
Tel055-293-4913 
Popular menu
Korean Style Set menu, Grilled BBQ., Duruchigi
Price range
start from 6,000 up to 20,000KRW
 Ratings★★★
You can enjoy home style cooking in this place anytime!


04 How to get there

It can be found right behind Masan Intercity Bus Terminal.


You take one of the above bus lines and get off 'Masan Intercity Bus Terminal' stop.

There is an alley right behind the terminal.



You will see a cute bear image along with the signage 'BAB'.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기