2015년 10월 28일 수요일

[Masanhoewon-gu / Delicious places] 'Bab'


'Bab'


​
When you miss home cooking, I recommend this place!
 I give you 'Bab'!


01 

01 Visiting brief

This place is one of the best in Hapseongdong!
 It is not a bluff.
 Shall we get in?

​
It opens 11am and closes ..hmm..up to the owner! :-) 
​

They close on the second and fourth Tuesdays of every month.
​​
Shall we explore?


I could see a number of cookery certificates at the door area. hahaha
 They seemed promising.
​



Koreans can't live without a bowl of rice.
 Let's keep health with a bowl of rice. :-) 
​
​

 ​


As the diner is located in an alley, I assumed the place would be small.
 But inside was rather spacious.




​
The kitchen was an open plan.





Their signature dishes were Korean style dinner and grilled BBQ. 
 Duruchigi, Korean bouillabaisse, was another popular menu.
 I will try it next time.
 They offer only a few menus and it sounds more promising.

 That was especially appealing option to a person like me who can never decide.
​


Today's menu was the 'grilled BBQ', 
which I found out after finished mine.

​


​
02  Tasting

The table setting was neat and pleasantful.

 We ordered kimchi stew, bean paste stew, and soft bean curd stew.

Side dishes were the same.
​




We got our stews.
First of all, we took pictures.
​


Boiling bean curd stew was so soft and yummy.
 But my favorite was bean paste stew.




 It had plentiful seafood and was delicious.
 It is strongly recommended!
​



The last one was kimchi stew.
 A bit disappointed as there were no meats, but still very yummy.
​

​
Wow, I have eaten my bowl of rice in a twinkling moment!
 The stews were so gooooood so that I hardly ate any other side dishes!
 I know that I shouldn't be picky for the sake of my health




Instant coffee was offered for free.





​


03  Restaurant Information



Address
Gyeongsangnam-do, Changwon, MasanHoiwon-gu, 3.15 Street 740-1
Opening hours
Serves breakfast 
Tel055-293-4913 
Popular menu
Korean Style Set menu, Grilled BBQ., Duruchigi
Price range
start from 6,000 up to 20,000KRW
 Ratings★★★★★
You can enjoy home style cooking in this place anytime!

​

​04 How to get there

It can be found right behind Masan Intercity Bus Terminal.


You take one of the above bus lines and get off 'Masan Intercity Bus Terminal' stop.
​

There is an alley right behind the terminal.

​

You will see a cute bear image along with the signage 'BAB'.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기