2015년 10월 28일 수요일

[Uichang-Gu/Attraction] Cheonjusan (Cheonju Maountain)


Cheonjusan (Cheonju Maountain)



As royal azaleas are in full bloom in April, 
you will be fascinated by the beauty of Cheonjusan. 



01   Visiting Brief
This was the entrance of Cheonjusan.  
Tips and information were displayed at the notice board, so that it was always good to know what to expect.


When you encounter a wild boar, never scream, run, or turn your back!!
Moreover, please bear in mind that wild boars are mostly around from November through June.



osh, it was steep from the very beginning.


This was the very entrance of Cheonjusan.



If you keep going, Cheonjuam is around the corner.
 You have got to use the bathroom before hiking because there is not many available on the way. 
 The distance from chunjuam to the mountain top is 2.4km



There was Santae mineral spring, 
that I got after walking about 20 minutes from the mountain entrance.
It had been a long time since I climbed the Mountain for the last time. 


I needed to get a sip. 
 I climbed endless steps and ascent.
 I supposed I got the halfway up the mountain.

I must have been exhaustedthe camera focus was a bit blurry. :-( 


I needed to go to the toilet. :-)

There was a resting kiosk next to the toilet.


I babbled something that I should not have.
 I asked a man that how far I should go more for the mountain top.
 He said it would take about 15 minutes.




Then I climbed again and again. 
 Through a Forest path, I saw the open sky, then assumed I was on the top.



Maybe not… :-( 
 I saw a hundreds of stairs in front of me.
Again I climbed. 
At last, I was on a crossroads that seemed like a last one.
I took more steps.


I was almost on the mountain top, I saw Azalea flowers.
It was a bit off season, so that I might get to see them when I come around next time.
There is an Azaleas festival when they are in full bloom in April. 


I wanted to let the world knew that I was on top of the mountain.
It was a spectacular view looking down Changwon from the top.
 I could not see the city clearly though, as the weather was not helping much.


But I was overwhelmed. :-)
 Descending a mountain was definitely harder than climbing one.
 You need to take each step carefully because your tension gets loosened when you climb down.
 You'd better keep yourself alert all the way for safe hiking.


I took a path via Dalcheon Valley, and I immersed my feet in the cold water.
 While soothing my feet, I ate kimbab I brought with.
 There was nothing I wanted ask more, as I was happy.
 Down Dalcheon Valley, there was a camping site.

 I needed to come and stay there. :-)


02 General Information 


Address

Gyeongsangnam-do, Changwon, Uichang-gu, Shinweol-dong
Tel
-
Operating hours
-
Restroom
available
Ratings
A beautiful place that Azalea flowers form a colony





03   How to get there





There are several ways to climb Cheonjusan.
 Two most popular paths are through Cheonjuam and Dalcheon Valley parking lot. 
 I suggest you to take the buses as above and get off at Cheonjuam.




If you choose to go through Dalcheon Valley parking lot, you need either taking the 553 bus (depart from 08:40 10:20 12:00 14:00 15:40 at Changwon station) or your own car.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기